Delivery & Collections
Below are some important points about deliveries from Shropshire Turf, it’s important to read these to ensure the order is delivered to you as efficiently as we can and avoid unnecessary failed delivery costs. If you need to discuss anything about your delivery, please just contact us with any questions or queries.
- We will do our utmost to provide your order on the date you request it, however, the more notice you can give us the better. If you are asking for a specific day, we require three days notice.
- Please confirm whether or not you have access for a 26 tonne lorry. This means the access can accommodate a lorry that is 3.9m high by 2.5m wide and 12m long. Delivery can take place in a truck and trailer or van if required. Please contact us to arrange this.
- When ordering products loose, the delivery charge may differ as it’s brought in on various different vehicles.
- Please note that if we can’t deliver your products to the delivery address based on your responses, there will be an additional delivery charge.
- Should you not be available for the delivery, please be as specific as possible with the area you would like us to leave your order so we may pass this on to our delivery drivers.
- When placing your order, please ensure you tell us if you would like a morning or afternoon delivery. We will then use our best endeavours to deliver it accordingly.
- If you would like a more specific delivery time, please give the office a call anytime after 9am on the morning of your delivery.
- If you would like to collect your items, please give our team a call to arrange a date and a time.
- Please note the address on our website is our office address and not the collection point. We would always advise giving us a call before setting off to ensure the products you require are available.
- Please ensure you have a suitable vehicle for the products you wish to collect. Take a look at our FAQs for more information about our products.
Timing of your delivery
Find out about the latest news from Shropshire Turf, our top tips for seasonal landscapes and gardens as well as new product releases and case studies.
What are people saying about us?
“Excellent service from start to finish. Beautiful rolls of quality turf that were laid really easily…considering this was the first time I’ve laid a lawn with the help of my father. We were most impressed. Definitely recommend. From a gravel pit I now have a beautiful lawn.”
- Helen B
“Excellent all around experience. My job was a relatively small home garden revamp requiring 19 rolls of turf and one cubic metre of topsoil. Ordering by email was easy and response was quick. Good pricing so I didn’t look elsewhere. I also made a late change to the order that was no problem. Delivery on time and efficient. Quality of soil and turf was top notch and easy and robust to lay. Very pleased with the results.”
- Ian L
“Great service and quality from Shropshire Turf !! Thanks for delaying the delivery a few days whilst I was completing ground-works ... Delivered early in the morning and laid same day. ... maintaining dark green colour and is starting to grow in around a week. Highly recommended”
- Carl C